Identify each fallacy, and explain why it is a that fallacy, or give reason why it is a fallacy:
1. Stress bad for you? That's a myth. I know all sorts of Type A people who are in excellent health.
2. These unversity Kids drink like crazy on Halloween and St. Patrick's day. They probably drink like crazy on Christmas, too.
3. I had a great time at the party last night; I'll bet all unversity parties are great.
4. Salmon is very bad for dogs. You shouldn't let your cat eat it either, I'd guess.
5. You have to stand up for what you believe. Ignore it if your wife complains about how fast you are driving.
6. Most Americans watch American Idol. That's clear since over one million people cast votes on the season finale.
7. One: Guy: The guy Paulson shot had climbed through a window and was coming down the darkened hallway.
8. In a message about discrimination in private clubs, he [Morley Safer] wrote that all clubs, by definition, discrimination through admission policies and hefty annual dues. 'What will be next?' he asked. ' Discrimination with clubs that do not cater to vegans on their menus? Kosher dining rooms? Special facilities for nudists and transsexuals?'''
9. The heart attack rate spikes the day clocks are set ahead for daylight saving time, demonstrating how time change can affect our health.
10. when the government bailed out General Motors it set a bad precedent. Now it'll be bailing out banks and the automobile industry and any company that isn't competent enough to stay in business on it's own.